Customized experiences and life enrichment for memory care are just a few of many features that set Valage Senior Living at Carson Valley apart from other Nevada memory care communities.
Embracing and celebrating the abilities of those we serve, we understand that memory-related issues can affect not only the senior, but also their families and loves ones. We’re experts at offering guidance to find the right time for memory care.
rely on these generations services:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Daily engagement through research-based programs
- Memory care associates available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Three nutritionally balanced meals per day with special diets customized and healthy snacks 24/7
- Extended support for family, including education and support groups
Meticulously designed by medical experts, our innovative program in Generations memory care creates an immersive, sensory-focused environment based on proven techniques. Those living with Alzheimer’s and dementia symptoms benefit from our person-centric culture where we put the whole person first – the person they were and still are – not identified by their disease or behaviors.
Encouraging individual moments of achievement, you’ll find a range of comprehensive services that enhance the quality of life for those with memory impairment.